Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ART BASEL: Miami 2006

Here's a selection of artwork from December 2006 at the art fairs in Miami.
(sorry- if a photo has no caption, I don't remember the artist)


This is the Miami Convention Center- looks like an art factory doesnt it?

Marcel Dzama



Rex Ray wallpaper

This was a lady who I saw twice this weekend. She sort of did this guerilla performance piece where she blew up a huge balloon...but then I got bored and walked away.

But then I saw her again the next day somewhere else. She had blown up the balloon and had gotten her whole body inside it! Something like back into the womb I guess?

Then she popped herself out of it and everyone clapped. Yay.









Damien Hirst




Takashi Murakami

Kehinde Wiley

Jacob Hashimoto















No comments:

Post a Comment